friends town missing gas masks

by rhopkinsiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

friends town missing gas masks

★★★ Newbie

Why do only about half of my friends bob clones or plants drop gas masks? Haven't got a single mask from friends today. Not even the default friend neighborhood.

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: friends town missing gas masks

You can only get a certain number of masks per day, it varies from 90-150. After that you only get cash, xp and FPs (if you are still trying to get the Canyonero or previous prizes) until the timer resets.
The license doubles the amount of masks you get.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)

All Replies

Re: friends town missing gas masks

You can only get a certain number of masks per day, it varies from 90-150. After that you only get cash, xp and FPs (if you are still trying to get the Canyonero or previous prizes) until the timer resets.
The license doubles the amount of masks you get.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)