Sleep-Eazy Motel Animation Gone Bad

by grindortheaged

Original Post

Sleep-Eazy Motel Animation Gone Bad

★★ Novice

After finishing my Honest John's build, the animation for my Sleep-Eazy Motel is now wrong.  Instead of the window lighting up and two yellow character shadows interacting in the window, the window now stays dark, and the character shadows are now black and in front of the window (i.e., what appears to be sprite masks now show below the sill).  I tried moving the motel and placing in storage - neither worked.  I tried moving Honest John's and placing that in storage - neither worked.  Can you reset/refresh it on your end?

BTW - there was also a glitch during the Stonecutters campaign, and I received two Sacred Parchments.  One is in storage and it cannot be placed, giving me the error, "Already Built!"  Can that just be removed from my storage - I can't do it on my end.

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

Re: Sleep-Eazy Motel Animation Gone Bad

Hero (Retired)

We are just a player helping player forum @grindortheaged . For account issues, you need to contact a game advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ .

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the heads up - this was my first time posting, and I didn;t reaslize that I was in the wrong place.  XP earned, my friend. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)

EA like it if you post your issues here too even if our advice is for you to contact them back Standard smile
About the Sleezy glitch, it is common but harmless. It does not effect gameplay in any way. Most texture glitches are like that and instead of being annoyed try to see it as quirky and fun. Same with the animation on the roof of town hall or if your brown hoses temporarly turns to patches of other stuff.
Only texture glitch that I know that effects the game is the rendering issue where buildinga take president over characters so you cant find the peeps under the buildings, if their outside. If you login to iOS and switch back to android that will disappear.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (277 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the explanation - I know it's benign, but it looks odd, and I would rather have it fixed. I contacted EA Tech Supt and they said they knew how to fix it, and it would be done in 2 hours, but I'm still waiting (it's been 12 now). Frown
Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)