My issue did not get resolved and it states that it was.

by andypodoletz

Original Post

My issue did not get resolved and it states that it was.

★ Novice
Yesterday I had an issue with money (game currency) that I was supposed to receive from the track. I placed a bunch of bets on the 200,000 dollar winner and finally won with not a chance, unfortunately I did not receive my winnings. Now my help advisor on EA stated that they could compensate me 2,500 dollars but that is not what I won, not even close. I should have won a total of 200,000 dollars. I told the advisor I was not happy with that amount and the next step was to speak with someone else but before I got the chance I received an email stating that the issue was resolved and closed, but that's far from what it is. Now I won the bet on the racetrack of two hundred thousand dollars and until I receive my winnings in entirety the problem will not even be close to solved. This is truely unfair especially after spending hours trying to resolve this issue and getting nowhere and spending all of the donuts I did and not receiving what I won. Now I don't care if it was a glitch on your end or not it is only right and fair to receive what it showed me I won on my screen the 200,000 dollars in game currency. Please handle my situation correctly and fairly this time, it is only right considering how much real money I have spent on this game.
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: My issue did not get resolved and it states that it was.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing that can be done on this forum. Although this forum is provided by EA, it is a self help, player helping player forum. As a player and this issue, it will have to go through the EA help center. I had this problem a few times before and have learned to just accept the fact I do not get all my winnings all the time. 

I can only suggest that you contact EA back and let them know that your issue was not resolved and you would like to reopen the ticket. 

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)