Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by 01Uranushertz

Original Post

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem declined the Gil deal then went to go back and buy it and it is gone. Checked everywhere in the store and it is not there. 

Message 11 of 176 (1,429 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue for me where is the gardens, only have a few days to buy it, will you restart the clock?

Not to mention some huge bug about leveling up. Apparently do not level up too fast, you get locked out.
Message 12 of 176 (1,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Yeah same thing has happened to me. Declined the offer first to get more donuts and then it disappeared. Please help put it back, I really wanted to get this deal. I must have Lisa the lizard queen.
Message 13 of 176 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice
Gil is gone in my game too
Message 14 of 176 (1,404 Views)

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
Exact same thing happened to me. I went to buy it and it wasn't there! So frustrated. Please fix this EA!
Message 15 of 176 (1,403 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The Gil Deal is only missing from my iPad game.  I still have it in my 2 Android games.

Message 16 of 176 (1,396 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep Gil Deal for Duff Gardens has gone MIA.
Apparently this is a common problem with Gil Deals going missing of you don't snag it right away.
I've never noticed this happening to me before, then again I normally have no interest in supporting Gil & his shady "deals"
Message 17 of 176 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same has happened to me. Went to close the window to get donuts, and the deal disappeared and is nowhere to be found.
Message 18 of 176 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello! Having the same trouble - the first time it happened with the snakes bundle, now with Duff Garden, which I really wanted. Please, help!

Message 19 of 176 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue for me, I've tried all the same workarounds as well, still no Gil.
Message 20 of 176 (1,353 Views)