Game Simpsons tapped out shutting down

by DJH2K11-

Original Post

Game Simpsons tapped out shutting down

★★★★★ Newbie
When loading my game Simpsons tapped out. My game starts to load my user ID is displayed DJH2K11 you are then prompted to tap the screen that donut spins for a little bit then my game completely shuts down I have been playing for over 2years can you help have tried all the usual fixes but nothing works.
Message 1 of 5 (875 Views)

Re: Game Simpsons tapped out shutting down

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with my game for three months now. EA customer support has been next to useless, only advice they give is to reinstall the app. I have told them I have over 10gb free space on my device and they’ll reply saying you need at least 5gb space ... their disregard for loyal customers is shocking!

Message 2 of 5 (629 Views)

Hero

@DJH2K11- @jamieo540 

Please state what device you use, the OS, how much RAM, and how much free space

Message 3 of 5 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am using an iPad mini 2, OS 12.5.5. It’s the 32GB version with over 12GB storage available.

Message 4 of 5 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jamieo540  How much RAM does it have? If it only has 1GB of RAM, the game cannot play on it anymore.

The game needs more than 1 GB RAM on the device plus at least 6gb of free storage space in order to run properly.

Read this for more info

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Game-Crashing-at-Log-In-IOS-12-5-5/m-p/10728109#M1...

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 5 of 5 (563 Views)