Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

by eugeneape

Original Post

Re: Did not receive Zutroy after completing all Tunnel tasks

★ Novice
I have waited and It is now after the New Years and I have yet to still receive my Zutroy, completed all the tunnels, this is now my second post and still nothing. Is calling EA worth the time?
Message 671 of 683 (459 Views)

★ Novice
I honestly get the impression it wouldnt be. I have posted about not having it on about five different feeds, joined this page and even resorted to leaving negative on the app store and yet here we all stand still missing the content.
Message 672 of 683 (454 Views)

★ Novice
I did not get zutroy either however 5 minutes ago I went to my inventory put all my Christmas stuff out scrolled along to the end and just before I got to my locked stone cutters there appeared zutroy
Message 673 of 683 (448 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah he is now available for real money so are they taking the mick or something? They sort it so they rinse peoples money but dont sort it for those who actually did the tasks?
Message 674 of 683 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
115 donuts for zutroy?! How about us? The ones who completed all of santas tasks.. Are we going to receive him? Thank you Standard smile
Message 675 of 683 (445 Views)

★ Novice

same here...is this going to be solved? i see some of my neighbor with it but not mine...using android phone to play this.

Message 676 of 683 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still haven't received Zutroy either, finished the tunnels in alloted time and got fever cabin.  been waiting patiently for a fix

I'm on Kindle Fire and Android cell phone.  Have tried re-installing on both devices

Nice to know he's for sale in the store though :manfrustrated:

Message 677 of 683 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was told by the game that I had zutroy in my inventory but he is still not there. Anyone else still having this problem?
Message 678 of 683 (396 Views)

Zutroy is missing

★★★ Newbie

I passed all the tunnels and get all the prizes, but there is still no Zutroy. Now he sells for donuts. And I do not want to buy something that should have given free!
ps sorry for bad english

Message 679 of 683 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I contacted EA games (Origins) and this is what I got
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.
We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance

Regards,
Vipul K.
EA Customer Experience

I am sorry to know that the Zutroy character and Duff Beer tree is missing from your account. Please do not worry, I am here to assist you. To fix this issue, I have added Zutroy and Duff B.
However, it is 9:19 pm and they have yet popped into my inventory but now for 115 donuts I can buy Zutroy at the store Frown so I feel for all of you who have patiently waited for the bug to be fix for EA games refuses to correspond with me any further and auto close all my missing Zutroy requests stated issue resolved
Message 680 of 683 (360 Views)