Can you please fix the Simpsons game?

by Linds1724

Original Post

Can you please fix the Simpsons game?

★★★ Newbie

Everytime you do a special event the game screws up. It never lets me log back in for days. The game master event ended July 16th and I can't get back in. I last logged in Wednesday July 15th. It's now Saturday July 18th.

Message 1 of 3 (439 Views)

Re: Can you please fix the Simpsons game?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

You are not communicating with EA, another player can not "fix" your game, contact support

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)

Re: Can you please fix the Simpsons game?

Hero (Retired)

@Linds1724 wrote:

Everytime you do a special event the game screws up. It never lets me log back in for days. The game master event ended July 16th and I can't get back in. I last logged in Wednesday July 15th. It's now Saturday July 18th.

Whenever I get locked out of the game here's what I do:

Close the game completely. 

• Apple: double tap the Home button and swipe the game off screen.
  • Android: tap the rectangle and swipe the game off screen.

Swipe away any other open apps while you're there.  They could interfere.

Turn off your device.  OFF.  Do not restart.

If you're using your home network to connect to the internet:

• Turn off your home network devices.  Leave them off for a minute or 2.
  • Go get a cup of coffee or a soda or brush your hair... Do something to keep yourself distracted for that minute or 2.
  • Turn your home internet back on and wati for it to boot up completely - usually until all the lights stop blinking like crazy.  If you think yours takes a long time... I've had to wait 30 minutes for our crappy internet connection to come back up.  Yeah.  That long.  We live out in the countryside and don't have options here.

Turn on your device.  Start the game.  This fixes the problem for me about 98% of the time.  Sometimes I just have to wait an hour or so with the game closed or go through the whole mess again before I can play.

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)