[xbox x] game crashes constantly (in various modes)

by jackcasper49

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 Crashes Constantly (Xbox Series X, Franchise)

★ Apprentice
@jackcasper49 Any word on when they will fix this? Crashes every time time on offline franchise mode
Message 11 of 643 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a AAA title. There is no excuse for it to be crashing on "the most powerful console" out there. Fix this ASAP or give me a damn refund. THIS is why people hate EA. 

Message 12 of 643 (1,407 Views)

★★ Guide
@m3467889aa I haven't heard a peep from EA and have not seen them respond to anyone here in the forums either. I do believe they're working on it, but I don't think they want to publicly acknowledge how bad they've failed at launch.
Message 13 of 643 (1,384 Views)

★★ Guide
@Canucksedge I sorta expected them to patch it on launch day as well ... but the fact that there is no real response to any of these complaints is telling.
Message 14 of 643 (1,379 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue call my series X. Completely unplayable this is unbelievable. 

Message 15 of 643 (1,368 Views)

★★ Guide
@fistofbane I asked for a refund I was told no. All I really want to do is just play the game. But its so unplayable.
Message 16 of 643 (1,345 Views)

★★ Guide
@Canucksedge I did see this posted on EA Help Twitter in response to a complaint ...

I understand you are facing crashing issues with Madden NFL 22 on Xbox Series X and that must be really frustrating. This issue is something we are aware of and are actively tracking in a ticket we have opened for the subject. Our game team is working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our social media pages and forums for any further updates. Hopefully, you won’t have to wait too long.
Message 17 of 643 (1,314 Views)

★★ Guide
@Canucksedge Depending upon how you paid and who you paid you can initiate a chargeback on your credit card ... this will only work with certain credit card companies and to be fair EA won't give a damn unless you bought it straight from them (unfortunately)
Message 18 of 643 (1,311 Views)

★★ Guide
@jackcasper49 I still hope it will be fixed soon. Otherwise I think I will contact Xbox for a refund.
Message 19 of 643 (1,295 Views)

★★ Guide
@jackcasper49 They seem to be reading from a script. I have seen similar responses.
Message 20 of 643 (1,289 Views)