[bug] Error message after 2nd consecutive challenge

by mydragoon

Original Post

[bug] Error message after 2nd consecutive challenge

★ Guide

I'm getting an error message after completing the SAME challenge  for the second consecutive time. I have attached the screenshot of the error.

As you can see, it shows I have completed my second challenge successfully but then the error occurs. I noticed the attempt does not get "registered" so I do not lose my attempts for the day. No problem when I do a different challenge for this second time. 

Error does not occur if I restart the game (exit and then start the game again).

It seems to have happened only after I updated the apps (Android). And I only get the error for TRAINING DROID and BOUNTY HUNTER.

Example 1:

Attempted BOUNTY HUNTER Tier III for first time and completed without problem. Attempted BOUNTY HUNTER Tier III for second time but error appears after I win the challenge. I will also get error message again if I continue to do BOUNTY HUNTER Tier III. 

Example 3:

Attempted BOUNTY HUNTER Tier III  and completed without problem. Attempted TRAINING DROID Tier III after that. No error message.

goh_error_challenge.png
Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: [bug] Error message after 2nd consecutive challenge

★ Guide

Thanks for the detailed error report. We are looking into this right now!

-Aaron

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

Re: [bug] Error message after 2nd consecutive challenge

★★ Guide

This kept happening to me yesterday with challenges involving Boba Fett, the exact same issue.

Message 3 of 3 (407 Views)