Re: Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

by Ruscoe1974

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm not able to unlock upgrades in the Officer class either =/ Starting to slowly back away from this game

Message 1341 of 1,657 (1,016 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah mine is still broken to. If this problem had been with buying lotteryboxes this would have been fixed the same day.....

Message 1342 of 1,657 (993 Views)

★ Apprentice

im against ranting and flaming but i agree - this is a efing gamebreaking bug - sure the game can technically be played but a main part of the games system doesnt work - you cant just let that unfixed for multiple weeks but hey .. they allready got our money ...

Message 1343 of 1,657 (990 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thats why the game is in the * mess it is already, they release games and statements before they or it are ready! Idiots!
Message 1344 of 1,657 (913 Views)

Re: Can't claim career milestone ''A TREMENDOUS SERVICE''

★★ Novice
I am also unable to claim rewards. I have several locked out/frozen and unable to claim. Esp. The blurry explosive and the nt242 disruptor shot. I have yet to claim a new milestone so not sure if new ones are frozen as well. Need about 27 more officer kills for the se44c gun so here's hoping it's not unclaimable as well.
Message 1345 of 1,657 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Add me to this list as well finally completed all the scavenger campaign missions and can't collect three of those rewards plus two hero challenges. Weirdly all these were on one day and every challenge I've completed since has been collectable?!?

Message 1346 of 1,657 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot claim the night vision scope for the FWMB-10K, but I was able to claim the ion shot.

So I have the 1st and 3rd achievements for the FWMB-10K!
Message 1347 of 1,657 (832 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not fixed like they said.

Message 1348 of 1,657 (816 Views)

★ Apprentice
OMG. Still nothing ?! I dont think ill be back to battlefront 2. Will stick to cod WW2 and GTA, played last few days. Battlefront is not playable. Part of me think its just not worth to wait. Never again as long as EA releasing star wars. Sad ,but i will spread news around gamers how nad they are .over a month can not fix a big bug...good luck lads. Adios
Message 1349 of 1,657 (760 Views)

★★★ Guide
Same thing happened to me. The SE-44C 1st and 2nd milestones are glitched, but I was able to claim the 3rd one today.
Message 1350 of 1,657 (725 Views)