by meka79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 4 home decorator bug problems

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have about 26 or 27 maybe more game packs and stuff packs all together. I just don't feel like naming all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know you got a genius behind The Sims 4 I can only tell you what kind of bugs I'm experiencing with the Sims for home they go later pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? Well for starters it don't show you the before and after pictures it does that often. Sometimes it don't even let you show the reveal to the clients. Often it just sends you home without pressing go home after you finish showing the house and even often sends you home before you even get a chance to even show off the house . If you accept again at an apartment in The Sims 4 you can't decorate or edit anything but touch anything you can only home decorate at houses! Why even have the Sims 4 home decorator if you can't decorate apartments!! There's a lot need to be fixed they giving us all these packs and expansion packs barely giving us anything that we mainly asking for anyway. There's just a lot of bugs and glitches and lagging need to be fixed immediately!;/!
What do you expect to see? I expect the people who make the Sims 4 to do better than they have been. Stop always making nonsense packs with no gameplay and giving the people who make them rich. And give the people what they want!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just fix what we asked and give us what we want!

Message 1 of 2 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 4 home decorator bug problems

EA DICE Team

Hey there @meka79 

We ask everyone to make a bug report for each bug they experience in-game it helps us track items a lot better and cleaner experience on the forum.

If you see a bug report that is similar to what you have experienced, please add a comment to it or click “Me too.”

Thank you, and with that said, I am closing this topic.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (729 Views)

All Replies

Re: The sims 4 home decorator bug problems

EA DICE Team

Hey there @meka79 

We ask everyone to make a bug report for each bug they experience in-game it helps us track items a lot better and cleaner experience on the forum.

If you see a bug report that is similar to what you have experienced, please add a comment to it or click “Me too.”

Thank you, and with that said, I am closing this topic.

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (730 Views)