TB battle freeze

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi redmi note 7
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 753565243
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug TB battle game freezes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happen every TB once random battles
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

Every TB i have  this with a random battle. Now it happen with a ship battle. The game freezes en gone is my battle.

Can a retry function been build? if this problem can't be solved. It  will cost rewards because i al not the only one.

Screenshot_2020-02-06-10-50-16-640_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TB battle freeze

EA Live QV Team
Hi @svveen1987 and thank you for the report.

Looks like your game completely crashed during that battle. If you experience this more often, you can try a fresh and clean reinstall. Also, make sure you have enough space on your phone and restart the game regularly.

Not sure if it would be possible and reasonable to implement a retry function but we will make sure to suggest that to the team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team
Hi @svveen1987 and thank you for the report.

Looks like your game completely crashed during that battle. If you experience this more often, you can try a fresh and clean reinstall. Also, make sure you have enough space on your phone and restart the game regularly.

Not sure if it would be possible and reasonable to implement a retry function but we will make sure to suggest that to the team.
Message 2 of 3 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand it happens only during TB on a random battle. Reinstalled the game before and performance was much better. The game now only freezes during TB every in any other battle i don't have issues.

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)