Speed Walking with Explosive Sentry

by MasterPadwan77

Original Post

Speed Walking with Explosive Sentry

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug The enemy player was using explosive sentry and was speed walking around with explosive sentry out shooting people with the special ability.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? willywonka7
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/20/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:10 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure if it's a bug or a hack. Not sure how you find it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The person using explosive sentry can speed walk and shoot the explosive sentry at the same time.
What do you expect to see? The heavy trooper should walk around slowly shooting the explosive sentry not super fast.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1iVTMV25g

Message 1 of 4 (468 Views)

Re: Speed Walking with Explosive Sentry

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It is not a hack. It is denitely a bug/glitch I dont know how to get it though. I havent seen it for ages in enemy side or my side or got it myself. But I guess it still exists. This should still be fixed asap in the next patch. Please look at this @EA_Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

Champion
I occasionally get the opposite. After using the sentry gun, I sometimes cannot move any faster than when using the gun (snail pace). Have to wait until the gun recharges, use it again before I can move normally or I have to repawn.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★ Guide

BUMP FIX THIS @EA_Ataashi 

Message 4 of 4 (371 Views)