Sims Stand Still/ Do Nothing at Ultra Speed

by JubJub115

Original Post

Sims Stand Still/ Do Nothing at Ultra Speed

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, (Star Wars) Journey to Batuu, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories, Werewolves, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal, Bust the Dust Kit, Throwback Fit Kit, Country Kitchen, Courtyard Oasis Kit, Fashion Street Kit, Incheon Arrivals Kit, Modern Menswear Kit, Industrial Loft Kit, Blooming Rooms Kit, Decor to the Max Kit, Carnaval Streetwear Kit, Moonlight Chic Kit, Little Campers Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug can be found during live mode while at ultra-speed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug occurs with any new or old save and any number of household members. During Ultra Speed, all of the members in the household stop moving even if they have an action queued.
What do you expect to see? I expected them to fluidly complete actions and take care of themselves on their own. However, at this speed, they either do a quick action (i.e., pick up or drop something near them) or do nothing at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ultra Speed Bug (Clip) 

Message 1 of 1 (553 Views)