Sim relationships disappear

by 80aaf42f52bf39fccee70e7867de9db4

Original Post

Sim relationships disappear

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have relationships until they disappear
What do you expect to see? Relationships should not disappear
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I’ve had relationships disappear despite being mid-story a few times, but dismissed it as a fluke, Today, I had 3 different relationships disappear.

One character was level 6 on “Friends w/ Benefits” story, which I’ve been working on for 2-3 days. All that progress is lost now. I started a new relationship with a player Sim that’s been hanging around for years, despite not being in any relationship w/ any of my Sims. I really don’t get this. Some Sims disappear without warning, others you cannot get rid of.

Another character started 5 new relationship stories, 3 with household members, 2 with Sims met at a party. A 6th Sim was added to contacts at a party but no relationship started. Just as I finished a relationship event, I couldn’t start another event because all of the relationships and contacts were gone, except for the household ones. I returned to the parties where my character met these Sims, and two of them were present, and was able to add to contacts. But neither would show up after dozens of attempts to socialize. Finally, I started another relationship story with a 7th SIm.

Given that you can spend real $$ trying to advance a relationship, I won’t be spending any more on TSM until this bug is resolved.

Message 1 of 1 (309 Views)