Re: RANDOM CARS AND MONEY APPEARED IN MY PROFILE

by speedracer523

Original Post

RANDOM CARS AND MONEY APPEARED IN MY PROFILE

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug A big amount of cars appeared in my garage, my rep. level increased to 50, and my bank increased to some millions. not sure if history mode is altered too
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? checking my latest savedata and comparing it to that of some weeks ago, where I only had like 3 cars, in comparison with my actual 46 cars garage
What happens when the bug occurs? i have things unlocked that i shouldn't have
What do you expect to see? my own old savedata with my car collection, my own progress in history mode and rep. level, and my own money

Hi

I recently got the game, and i've been playing every now and then, barely unlocked a couple of cars.

Suddenly I logged in and found that I have plenty of cars and a big amount of money. It also says that I've completed all racer challenges, which I don't know what they are.

The cars that I used to own are there, as a part of this collection, and I don't know if any progress in the history mode has been made (i think not)

I tried reinstalling the game and origin, but this savedate must be in the cloud.

Is there any way to revert to my original save file?

Thanks in advance, see attached for more details.

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

RANDOM CARS AND MONEY APPEARED IN MY PROFILE

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I recently got the game, and i've been playing every now and then, barely unlocked a couple of cars.

Suddenly I logged in and found that I have plenty of cars and a big amount of money. It also says that I've completed all racer challenges, which I don't know what they are.

The cars that I used to own are there, as a part of this collection, and I don't know if any progress in the history mode has been made (i think not)

I tried reinstalling the game and origin, but this savedate must be in the cloud.

Is there any way to revert to my original save file?

Thanks in advance, see attached for more details.

Message 1 of 4 (477 Views)

Community Manager

HI, it sounds like someone may have accessed your account. It's probably best to change your password for Origin and any accounts with the same email/password. 

You may also with to add 2-factor authentication to your account. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/origin-login-verification-information/

As for your saves, you can click the game panel once in Origin to start. Click the cog icon then Game Properties. Click on the Cloud Saves tab and you'll find an option to restore your last local cloud save, hopefully that helps.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★ Guide

Your savedata should be in your documents

Use windows backup or something to restore an older version

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)