Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: The Last Tiger AA Gun Challenge

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the timely response. I’ve tried your suggestion about four times now. I’ve read the thread online many times to make sure I’m doing it correctly. Except I save it online instead of USB but all other steps have been identical. Does that matter? I’ve had to watch the intro each time and play the entire first chapter just to get back to the AA gun challenge. And it still will not accept the challenge completed in the main menu. I will try with a USB one more time but ready to give it up. 

Message 201 of 411 (1,411 Views)

@kapritch173
It must be with USB. Standard smile

Let me know how it goes

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 202 of 411 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve done it twice saving it to a USB and it still hasn’t worked.  One thing I’ve noticed every time I delete it from my  Storage on my consul then restart the game, Go through the entire intro, I still have all of my achievements in every chapter to include all letters and challenges with the exception of the AA gun challenge of course.  Could that be an issue? If so, how do I fully delete it from my consul? 

Message 203 of 411 (1,386 Views)

★★ Novice

Or could you just fix this bug and give us the skin. Not everyone has the time to mess around with settings that's why we have consoles. 

Message 204 of 411 (2,291 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kushmasta421 wrote:

Or could you just fix this bug and give us the skin. Not everyone has the time to mess around with settings that's why we have consoles. 

It's still being investigated.

Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign.

Quality of Life Tracker

(Marking this accepted solution for viability) - Atic

Blueberry.png
Message 205 of 411 (16,860 Views)

Re: The last tiger letter pickup not registering

★★★ Newbie

If your on PS4 all you have to do is go to settings on your PS4 Menu then go to Storage then click on Saved Data and then you gotta delete your BF5 Saved Data once you do that go back into BF5 and it should restart everything in your War Story Challenges the down side of this is that you gotta do all of the challenges over again but it’s worth it. This worked for me. 

Message 206 of 411 (2,474 Views)

Re: Letters Bug Last Tiger

★ Novice

Exactly for me. However, if you put save data onto a USB then delete the save data on the console, not even the cloud or ps plus save storage. Just on the console, it resets the missions and you can go back an get the letters. THIS DOESN'T DELETE WHAT IS SAVED ONLINE. For example if you have completed the challenges you dont have to redo them. Just speed run grab them letters an be done. it resets the game progress, not the online progress. This worked for me. 

Message 207 of 411 (2,456 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

'Still beeing investigated' since god damn 5 month?

Do they hope to fix it by accident while they * up another code for any unwanted update or whats the issue there?

They surely are not fixing other bugs that occured since release in that time, since they did not even managed to reward the damn coins after reaching rank 50.

Fml, what a joke.

And i was always like people are just hyping talking bad about EA. How wrong i was.

Message 208 of 411 (2,436 Views)

Last Tiger Skin Not Rewarded

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Unknown
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/07/2029
Summarize your bug No reward for last tiger
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my photos
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not get my reward. I have all 6 letters but the game says I only have five.
What should be happening instead? I should get my reward.

The Last Tiger will not let me have my reward, "Unique Tiger Skin". I have all 6 letters as you can see at bottom of pictures. I can read all 6. But it says I only have 5 out of 6.

Message 209 of 411 (1,744 Views)

Re: Last Tiger Skin Not Rewarded

Community Manager

The team is aware of this happening and looking into it, but we have a workaround!

On PlayStation 4
  1. Open your Settings menu.
  2. Go to Application Saved Data Management.
  3. Choose System Storage.
  4. Select Delete.
  5. Choose Battlefield V and pick the files you want to delete or use Select all to delete all Battlefield V save files.
  6. Select Delete again and hit OK to confirm.
  7. Go to Online Storage.
  8. Choose Delete.
  9. Choose Battlefield V and pick the files you want to delete or use Select all to delete all Battlefield V save files.
  10. Select Delete again and hit OK to confirm.
  11. Launch Battlefield V and play the War Story again – making sure to catch the “missing” letters and challenges this time. 
    • Once there are no gaps in the record you should get your reward.

BFV Known Issues

Blueberry.png
Message 210 of 411 (1,729 Views)