[Fixed] Never received Fashion Gems

by AyameYumi

Original Post

Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

★★★ Newbie

I haven't received my rewards for the past two weeks. This has been a ongoing problem for me where I don't receive my rewards at the end of the sticker event, even though I get a bunch of tickets. 

My player ID is: 1003120465639, I would appreciate the assistance in fixing this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. 

Message 121 of 150 (1,107 Views)

Re: [Open] Never received Fashion Gems

★★★★★ Novice
I also have been have this problem repeatedly. I have 3 sims who did not receive any fast gems for this week's sticker contest. My player ID # is 1002985080523 I should of received my fashion and Today May 28, 2018 but did not get anything nor did my wife receive her rewards. Can you please add my fashion gems that I earned this week.
Message 122 of 150 (1,053 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me yesterday. No 1003010605180. I swear this has happened before too. Definitely a bug.jx

Message 123 of 150 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Been receiving the maximum fashion gem rewards every end of the sticker contest week for 7 consecutive weeks. But because of this bug, haven't received any for 2 weeks now. Made a report about this already.

'Hoping for your fast action regarding this matter.

Player ID: 1003488560184
EA Case: 41594535
Message 124 of 150 (992 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least they offered you something. All they do is send me here over and over and over again. This is the second week I havent gotten any gems and I know I get alot of stickers 30 is the least that I have gotten on each of my 4 sims, I've gotten no compensation or anything just empty promises.

Message 125 of 150 (932 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

How long does it usually take for the gems to be rewarded.  Contest ended yesterday morning, but I haven't seen anything yet.  I have 2 sims ready to retire and I am waiting until after I receive the gems.  Thanks.

Player ID#1003565723182

Message 126 of 150 (881 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They usually come like an 1hr after the event ends. However, some persons dont get it till the next day and others like me dont get any for 3 weeks and get offered 500 simoleons lol
Message 127 of 150 (844 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks. I guess I will go ahead and retire my sims now instead of waiting then.😭
Message 128 of 150 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have been told tho that you get your gems even if you retire your sims
Message 129 of 150 (817 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I too am having this issue, a few days ago after the last sticker contest I did not receive any gems. I am still waiting on the gems to appear. It is the first time this has happened to me and hopefully the last.
Message 130 of 150 (805 Views)