Ongoing Synching errors in CHEL

by synskii

Original Post

Re: Ongoing Synching error in 6v6 Clubs

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry will this also fix the problem of you getting separated from your team, this has happened to me and a lot of players in our league. We will be playing and then a Sync will happen. As we start playing we notice a couple of us are playing a different game then the other guys on our team. They might be going, yeah we just score, and the other guys will be like what? Thats not happening on our screen. It has happened a lot too.

Message 61 of 98 (699 Views)

★★ Guide

Nope. only seems to be on the ps4 version and it seems to happen more when you have people in the same game playing from different gen consoles

Message 62 of 98 (683 Views)

Constant SYNCING errors

★★★ Novice

Keep getting these,usually taking a timeout. 

Message 63 of 98 (439 Views)

Re: Constant SYNCING errors

Community Manager

Hi there, @vonwisdom.

Do you get stuck on this screen? Also, what modes is this happening? Rivals, Squad Battles, etc. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 64 of 98 (426 Views)

Re: Ongoing Synching errors in CHEL

★★ Novice

I lost 2 of my ranking games when I was winning both of them because of this issue. Ended up 2-3  and I'm in Div 7,i my record should have been 4-1. It happens to me during Rivals way too many times. I think EA should compensate people with this issue. What was the point of pre-ordering the x-factor version to end up in Div 7?

Message 65 of 98 (604 Views)

Community Manager

@spAZZZ_82 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry will this also fix the problem of you getting separated from your team, this has happened to me and a lot of players in our league. We will be playing and then a Sync will happen. As we start playing we notice a couple of us are playing a different game then the other guys on our team. They might be going, yeah we just score, and the other guys will be like what? Thats not happening on our screen. It has happened a lot too.

@spAZZZ_82 

The team is aware and looking to address it. It happens when a controller is disconnected. 

Blueberry.png
Message 66 of 98 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ps5 check5083

Next gen

2-3 other humans

NA

Message 67 of 98 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I can say for all the times I've had that Parallel Universe happen, not one person had a controller disconnect.

Message 68 of 98 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It’s not a controller disconnect. The servers are awful for EASHL and the sync issues happen almost every game and if they don’t completely break the game, it at least causes terrible rubberbanding and lag.
Message 69 of 98 (643 Views)

Re: Ongoing Synching errors in CHEL

★ Novice

Just experienced the issue after a goal. Got through several penalties with no issue. PS4 NHL 22 at 8:50pm EST

614 Hockey vs LG Moose Jaw Warriors.

Message 70 of 98 (637 Views)