[OPEN] [XB/PS] Red bar showing in upper right corner

by AsianPersusian95

Original Post

Re: Annoying Red Box in Buildmode

Community Manager

Hi there @QueenSkorpio 

Are you playing on Xbox or PlayStation? Which game version are you currently using? 

solaire.png

Message 11 of 42 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On PS4 and Version 1.88

Message 12 of 42 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me. On PS4, Updated the game to 1.88 this morning and loaded up a lot to build on & that same weird red box is sitting right below the ui in the top right.

Message 13 of 42 (1,453 Views)

red bar

★★★ Newbie

what does this red bar mean . i have update patch and fix patch and one saved game it doesnt have that but my other does

Message 14 of 42 (1,496 Views)

Re: [XB/PS] Red bar showing in upper right corner

★★★★ Novice

I’m having this on PS5, and it only happens if you initially enter any lot in build mode from the world map. 

It doesn’t seem to happen if you play a family and then switch out of live mode to build mode. 

My first thought was some sort of future fire code like others have said. Not that I’d ever reach an item limit on PS5 because my game would start lagging way before that. 

Message 15 of 42 (1,598 Views)

Betreff: [XB/PS] Red bar showing in upper right corner

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same red bar on the right side of my TV. I play on PS4.

I have it on one savegame and the backup of this savegame. But at the moment I cant play this savegame, because the worldmap of Britechester doesn't load. Its only a white screen. 

I dont know if theres a connection between the red bar and the not loading worldmap? Other savegames, without the red bar, are fine. They works and all worldmaps load exactly. 

Message 16 of 42 (1,482 Views)

Re: red bar

[ Edited ]
Champion
Message 17 of 42 (1,453 Views)

Community Manager

@QueenSkorpio & @Telraven 

Thanks, I've merged your post into the current main bug report on this issue- please click the Me Too button on the first post on page 1 of this thread.

solaire.png

Message 18 of 42 (1,415 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB/PS] Red bar showing in upper right corner

★★★★★ Apprentice

It seems this only appears on consoles. Has anyone from EA even addressed this yet?

What am I talking about, of course they haven't.

Message 19 of 42 (1,249 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB/PS] Red bar showing in upper right corner

★★★ Newbie

Also have this issue and I’ve noticed my game lagging since. This is on a lot I decided to start with about 24 rental units, so I am hoping they aren’t maxing out our lots 😭

Message 20 of 42 (1,161 Views)