No new members joining my guild

by SmokeyJoe320

Original Post

Re: No new members joining my guild

★★★★ Novice

I have nothing to add that SmokeyJoe hasn’t already said, other than I can confirm our guild is still experiencing this issue (for months) and therefore continuing to hemorrhage good players to guilds who can be found on the guild search. Please fix CG!! 

Message 31 of 40 (761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SmokeyJoe320 was your issue ever fixed? Our guild is still experiencing the bug. 

Message 32 of 40 (700 Views)

@Jos_Kusan On the dev Tracker it still shows as "investigating" and not fixed yet. 😕

★★★★ Novice

We have had 2 new people join in the past 3-4 weeks.  They are the first two to show up in months and months.  So I am not sure if the issue has been fixed.  It certainly seems to have gotten a little better.  But I also put a couple of recruitment posts up in the guild forum so maybe they found us that way?  But they still would have had to search for us, so I guess people are finally finding us again.  Maybe Santa got us off the naughty list Standard smile

Message 34 of 40 (673 Views)

★★★ Novice

We are still having this issue; now for over half a year

Message 35 of 40 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It took about 6-8 months before we got people trickling back in.  Does your guild boot people frequently?  My conspiracy theory is we got put on some kind of poop list because we got a little boot happy.  For a while we were having 4-5 new people join every week.  We were full so we were fairly strict with our guild rules and booted the non-followers and within hours someone new would join always join.  Also when someone with a 500k roster showed up, they usually got booted.  Then one day it just stopped out of nowhere.  No one was joining and no one could find us on the search list.  So that's my theory... I assumed we might have gotten removed from the 'recommended' guild list because we booted too often?  Who knows.  We've gotten 2-3 new members in the past month or so.  We still have an open spot that's been open a long time.  I would love to fill that because we have 5 guys that are not playing that I would love to dump.  No reason to boot them now though if we already have open spots.  Maybe they'll come back.

Message 36 of 40 (576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our guild Esencja Mocy cannot get new players also.

We had the same situation before we had guild named Galaktyczny Mix we left it moved to new one and it helped for short time now this course is back.

How is is possible that bug is known and on tracker for 5 months and you still do not fix it?

This was reported to support 1-1.5 years ago and we were send away.

How viralvisible this post need to be, for you to move and fix it? 

This game does not have any chat where we can recruit, how we should play with it?

Message 37 of 40 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In your code it's most likely problem of reading cached data instead of full table or paging issue on query or pretty similar on backend side.

Should be 3 work days fix, for senior developer. If your developers lack skills we have a lot of talented contractors in Poland.

Good luck

Message 38 of 40 (525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks please provide an update as this bug has been under “investigating” status in the dev tracker since September 2019 with no further developments.

Message 39 of 40 (358 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Jos_Kusan Hi there, we currently have a ticket open to improve the guild search function, but, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to give you a time frame for when it will be addressed.
Message 40 of 40 (332 Views)