Nihilus slow in Sith raid.

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad and iphone
OS Version Latest ios
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 194526133
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Sith raid nihilus normally moves as quickly as any other character (@ 4x speed). But this time nihilus has long pauses between turns. Please fix. Sith raid already eats up way too much of my life,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play sith raid phase 1. Do something. See how long Nihilus takes to move!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

nihilus has pregnant pauses between moves, but Im not using a Talzin team so I don't think he's suffering from morning sickness. 

Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)

Re: Nihilus slow in Sith raid.

★★★★ Apprentice

Now that we are past phase 1, other raid bosses similarly slow. 

Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)

@parmenion_1389 There had also been a delay added between Fives healing an ally who would be defeated, and then defeating himself. It seems they introduced a timing delay between actions.

★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
@parmenion_1389There had also been a delay added between Fives healing an ally who would be defeated, and then defeating himself. It seems they introduced a timing delay between actions.

I have had the same issues in the Sith raid and with Fives

Message 4 of 5 (268 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And Ezra is also much slower. Apparently the problem identified with Phoenix teams is that they don’t time out enough :/

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)