Negotiator Republic Protection Bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 922314697
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If the Negotiator uses Republic Protection and there is a ship or ships that already had Unending Loyalty, Unending Loyalty will not be reapplied. This is especially noticeable with the Eta-2 since it starts with the Unending Loyalty buff and therefore will often still have it by the first time Negotiator uses Republic Protection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do a fleet battle with Negotiator and Eta-2. As soon as possible, if Eta-2 already has Unending Loyalty, use Republic Protection. If not, start over. Once you are able to, notice that it expires quicker than it should based on Republic Protection's description.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This bug is extremely frustrating and has cost me many fleet battles in fleet arena. As someone whose main source of crystals is fleet arena and who has invested heavily in their fleet, this has resulted in a lot of lost resources.

Message 1 of 9 (562 Views)

Re: Negotiator Republic Protection Bug

★★ Novice

Here is a video of the bug that wouldn't upload with the original post.

Message 2 of 9 (547 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still experiencing this issue.  Today alone it caused me to lose two fleet battles.  This, in turn, caused me to be unable to reach top 10 in fleets, which means a loss of 100 crystals just today.

Message 3 of 9 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still experiencing this issue.  I just lost another fleet battle due to this bug which, again, caused me to lose 100 crystals.  My bug reports have been ignored, my customer service tickets have went unanswered, and the bug has yet to be acknowledged or tracked.  At this point, this is pathetic.  I recommend that anyone who has invested in Negotiator request a refund from your app store (not CG).  You can use the video evidence here if necessary.

Message 4 of 9 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Jonathan7Luke Hi sorry I missed your earlier posts. The devs are aware of this issue, and it's one of the cards tracked on their new Trello Dev Tracker:
https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

In the meantime, since the issues with loyalty are predictable, you can use it to your advantage - cause it to end early on the opponent ETA fighter, for example. Good luck!

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 If you are referring to Ticket # 81232, that is not the issue I am having. Please read my ticket and watch the video. The issue I am having is also not easily exploitable since I am mostly targeting Rebel fleets without the Negotiator.
Message 6 of 9 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Jonathan7Luke I know this behavior has been flagged here before.

In the meantime, you know it's going to happen so you can modify your strategy. When I know it'll end prematurely on my ETA, I will often give Fives the offense up, as I assume Anakin will die soon. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. I find it pretty annoying as well. 

★★ Novice

I am still experiencing this issue.  I have lost countless fleet battles in all parts of the game at this point because of the bug.  It is beyond pathetic no action has been taken.

Message 8 of 9 (343 Views)

@Jonathan7Luke As with all bugs, we don’t have visibility into the dev prioritization. They still haven’t addressed the Anakin Deathstorm loop in HSith p3 they told us was an issue months ago.

This bug is consistent, so you can plan for it. You will know if your anakin is going to lose the loyalty or not.

I know it’s frustrating, but all we can do is wait and modify our strategies until it’s fixed.