My time played stat is stuck at 151 hours.

by TiagoMeireles85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My time played stat is stuck at 151 hours.

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug My time played stat is frozen, im stcuk at 151 hours.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think it has something to do with the last time i installed CTE.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime i play. I play for a couple of hours, then check the companion. It still shows 151 hours.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

So i noticed my time played stat is frozen for some reason.

I belive this is happening even before the launch of the latest DLC, because the difference beetween the time showed on companion and on battlefieldtracker.com is more than the amount of time i played since the apocalypse DLC came out.

I dont know if battlefieldtracker website stats can be used as reliable source to compare with the oficial stats from the companion, but i will leave a screenshot anyway.

companion.png

tracker.png

So companion shows 151 hours, and the tracker website shows 7 days 8 hours. Thats equal to 176 hours, and a difference of 25 hours.

Even if the battlefieldtracker cant be used as a source, i have been checking my time played for the last two days and its frozen for sure.

Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My time played stat is stuck at 151 hours.

EA DICE Team
Hi @TiagoMeireles85, like what @RanzigeRidder2 this should have been solved. Can you confirm that its solved?

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (519 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Hi @TiagoMeireles85 This issue has been resolved since the latest April 2018 update. I had the same issue but I noticed, the issue on the companion side which did not track the correct time played did get solved somehow. I noticed a drop in my SPM by more than 100 pts, which made me check. 

Stats on both sites are now in sync again.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @TiagoMeireles85, like what @RanzigeRidder2 this should have been solved. Can you confirm that its solved?

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)