Missing reward in Hello Japan 2023 Sim Festival tier 27 (Yamachan costume)

by RedYellowVNYT

Original Post

Missing reward in Hello Japan 2023 Sim Festival tier 27 (Yamachan costume)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy A14 5G
OS Version 13
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tier 27 Premium Pass at Sim Festival
What do you expect to see? Hopefully the outfit will be added to tier 27 for the Premium Pass.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Vietnam

I updated to the latest TSM and opened the game. Click Sim Festival to see what's new in the season? I've seen all the rewards, but the Festival Pass tier 27 reward is unusual. Even though this tier's item is empty it has no icon, name and item type when I view the details. I browsed the web for the new update which showed that “Yamachan Outfit (Tier 27)”.

(Premium Pass has replaced the Festival Pass to match the game style. Sorry for the confusion.)

Message 1 of 16 (1,844 Views)

Re: Missing Premium Pass items in latest Sim Festival

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RedYellowVNYT The thumbnail on the reward is missing so the item is not showing.

I can confirm it corresponds to the Yamachan outfit.

This is a known issue. Thanks for your report.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 16 (1,786 Views)

Re: Missing Premium Pass items in latest Sim Festival

Hero

A Reddit user is reporting the slot is empty.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/comments/16lde4z/i_bought_the_festival_pass_and_got_the_yakachan... 

2023-09-18_18-05-45.png

Message 3 of 16 (1,708 Views)

Re: Missing Premium Pass item and thumbnail in Hello Japan 2023 Sim Festival tie

★★★ Novice
Picture number 27 appears in white where the Yamachan suit is supposed to appear.
Message 4 of 16 (1,609 Views)

Re: Missing Premium Pass item and thumbnail in Hello Japan 2023 Sim Festival tie

Hero
@lilipr00 Have you unlocked it?

Message 5 of 16 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SalixGato Yes
Message 6 of 16 (1,497 Views)

Hero

There's a CAS video on the Twitter link down below. I'm adding it here to show the costume is not available.

Message 7 of 16 (1,481 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thank you for your help. I will temporarily not purchase the Festival Pass until fixed.
Message 8 of 16 (1,453 Views)

Can't find Yamachan's body

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello EA developers.
My ID game is:

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

. Today I want to complain about not find or receive a Sim Festival's item. Specifically the Yamachan's body. I finished and received it a few weeks ago. But when I checked the closet, I couldn't find this item (Female character's closet also faces a similar situation). I guess is another bug so I hope devs fix this soon before the Sim Festival's ended.

Message 9 of 16 (1,364 Views)

Re: Can't find Yamachan's body

Hero
@ekgfgeyj2hsj Hey 🙂 I have merged your post with an existing thread about the same issue.
This bug has been reported and we hope it will soon be fixed.

Message 10 of 16 (1,339 Views)