Losing attack option/froze screen on TB p5 "Phoenix only" 5/6 combat mission

by AnirulHarkonnen

Original Post

Losing attack option/froze screen on TB p5 "Phoenix only" 5/6 combat mission

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Smartphone Model: Lanix ILIUM L1100
OS Version Android 5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 655-624-644
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Inability to complete the mission nor earn Territory points on TB. I lose the attack option in a battle, due to froze screen and the disappereance of the action buttons while I was doing specifically the TB phase 5 "Phoenix only" tier 5/6 combat mission (placed in Snowfields area). It happened just after using the TB allied strategic ability "Rebel Strafing Run (Level 2)".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The only way to prove it is taking a screenshot when it happens to you, because it seems is a random bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country México

Today I wasn't able to complete a TB mission due to a bug... The following happened:

I was doing the tier 5/6 battle "Phoenix only combat mission" placed on Snowfields TB(phase 5), and after using the TB allied strategic ability "Rebel Strafing Run (Level 2)", I tried to use Zeb's basic ability ("Bash"), but when I tap the button too use it, nothing happens, the screen and action buttons(character's ability buttons) froze. And after a few seconds the action buttons disappeared! I try to put the battle on auto but nothing happens, and then, the game crashed... 

And the worse thing was I couldn't be able to win the Territory points for my guild, it was only counted as deployed GP.

It's so unfair!

So, I hope EA/CG engineers find the source of the bug and fix it soon!!!

Screenshot_2018-06-08-18-09-35.png
Message 1 of 1 (134 Views)