by EnriquePriest

Original Post

Jet Pack Cargo Not Showing Correct Cargo location

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug In Jet Pack Cargo the Cargo will not show up in the right location and you cannot pick it up.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pepsi3rdeye
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 5:30
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Jet Pack Cargo Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? The cargo will not show the correct location amd will not mark the person who has the cargo.
What do you expect to see? For it to be fixed
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Ps4 pro
‌Watch the video for description. Besides this the game is fun. https://youtu.be/KiRJMJPEzmM
Message 1 of 7 (695 Views)

Re: Jet Pack Cargo Not Showing Correct Cargo locatiom

★★ Novice
This is also occurring on strike - I would notice this issue occasionally pre-patch but had a LOT of occurrences of not being able to see or interact with the "package" objective on Strike last night after it was picked up. Also on PS4
Message 2 of 7 (661 Views)

Re: Jet Pack Cargo Not Showing Correct Cargo locatiom

★★★★ Apprentice
Yea, I have notice strike too. I said it in the video I posted but forgot to note that on the post
Message 3 of 7 (634 Views)

Re: Jet Pack Cargo Not Showing Correct Cargo location

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. The cargo marker stays in the original pick-up spot, and every time the cargo is dropped, it appears back there but you can't pick it up. It disappears again as soon as someone else picks it up. A bit difficult to play the objective when the objective isn't showing up on the map correctly.

Message 4 of 7 (619 Views)

★★★ Pro

Jetpack Cargo is a limited-time event, so I guess nothing will be done about this - it is likely that for the next patch (a new season probably), the gamemode will disappear. But as others mentioned, this is the same issue that is present in Strike, which is a core multiplayer mode, it's high time they looked into this.

Message 5 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★ Novice
I know at least three of my friends and I get this bug on PS4 in both Jetpack Cargo AND Strike matches at LEAST 25% of games we play. The cargo will sit in the middle of the map, you can look up at the bar in the center of your screen and see how close the cargo is to the objective, and I have even been able to kill the carrier and since I could see where teammates were looking, I pressed the pickup button on top of the cargo and then - even though I didn’t get any feedback from the UI, I noticed that when I moved the cargo also progressed so I knew I had picked it up and was able to deliver it. But the cargo was still in the middle of the map. This is sad because I primarily play Strike and unfortunatley one of the updates in the last couple of months may have caused this bug but I didn’t document it.
Message 6 of 7 (585 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Same, I wish it got fixed!
Message 7 of 7 (583 Views)