Original Post

Jak missing in Freelancer down

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Fort Tarsis during the Freelancer Down mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.07.19 20:00
Summarize your bug Lucky Jak Npc is missing from fort Tarsis. After the "talk to Haluk" subtask, it asks for you to "talk to Jak" but he is not behind his table or anywhere in fort Tarsis, so the mission cannot be continued. This happens on reload and in perpetuity. It is unclear if it is related to another potential bug where every time I reenter fort Tarsis, I have to re complete "the lost arcanist" by talking to Tassyn and Mattias standing right by the platform, and rewatch the cutscene. This bug is particularly vexxing because if I go to the mission launch screen, it does not allow me to Quickplay a random mission because it says I need to complete the lost arcanist. Please help! I can't advance the story, nor can I join any one else's missions!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unclear
What happens when the bug occurs? Jak NPC is missing from his table, cannot advance storyline. When I go to launch a random mission it is locked saying I need to complete the lost arcanist (which is obviously already complete otherwise I could never advance the story to freelancer down mission without it)
What should be happening instead? Jak should exist so I can advance the mission

Help!

Message 1 of 1 (146 Views)