Game Freezing in Conquest

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 471-197-491
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug There is a post in the Bugs section, but it originally dates back to 2019! I have wasted three days worth of conquest energy trying to beat Sector 2 boss (GAS) in Conquest Hard Mode. 5, count 'em, 5 times the fame froze on me with the ticker counting down. All the while I'm losing a battle. This last time was the worst as I had it down to JUST GAS and was making inroads to defeat him when it froze at 8 mins. and counting! I have wasted three days worth of energy! It's bad enough none of my teams were touching him, but on three occasions (this last being my BEST) I was making progress when the game froze! Arrrgh!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the level on my account, I guess.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I've wasted 3 days worth of energy and cannot move past.  Tried different teams.  Thought it was just 3PO, but happened with multiple.  Screenshot is of latest and best attempt.

Screenshot_20210526-191859_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210526-192349_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210526-192759_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 17 (842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Freezing in Conquest

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

This has been flagged to the team for further investigation. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (791 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

It’s happening to me every time I use a padme team on conquest and that’s my best team. 

Message 2 of 17 (825 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

This has been flagged to the team for further investigation. 

Message 3 of 17 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still happening.

The bug happens only in Conquest. It seems to have to do with a (pardon my french) * ton of Thermals being applied after 5 debuffs which stacks constantly both after (me) attacking the enemy, as well as them taking turns. It doesnt happen all the time, but often against enemies with attacks out or turn or counterattacks; mon mothma, geos, and as in the video, against Phoenix.
The same thing happens when I use my phone (google pixel 2)

Message 4 of 17 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue in Conquest on Easy, in sector 3 in the final battle against Han Solo.  I keep getting defeated and all of my team members are still there.  Please fix.  I’m tired of wasting energy.

Message 5 of 17 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I lost my buttons in final Conquest battle, hard. Lost energy, couldn't quit, so had to close the app.

Screenshot_20211114-192937_Heroes.jpg

Message 6 of 17 (612 Views)

Game frezeen

Screenshot_2022-01-12-17-58-32-644_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 7 of 17 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This started happening to me today after the update. Of course the pics are too large to attach…..

Message 8 of 17 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is hapening me for the second time, and i dont know what is causing this. First freeze happened after i bought energy.

And game ended like this as a defeat

Screenshot_2022.01.13_11.19.38.520.png
Message 9 of 17 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep trying to play in the Hard Level, Han Solo,s level, fighting Ewoks. Tried multiple teams, but it keeps freezing 

Message 10 of 17 (457 Views)