[GF] Sim stuck at work after performing an encore (Entertainer career)

by richvh

Original Post

[GF] Sim stuck at work after performing an encore (Entertainer career)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.332.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Join the Entertainer career 2. Wait until you get the event where (I think) a talent scout is in the audience, and you are given the choice of doing an encore, gaining fame an a promotion, or continuing with your life unchanged. I think this usually happens at level 3 of the career (C-Lister). 3. Choose the fame and promotion.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim returns home at end of shift, but UI shows him as still at work and inventory is locked.
What do you expect to see? Sim returns home normally.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

At least two previous threads about similar bugs have been marked as FIXED and locked, but this particular instance of the "stuck at work" bug remains. I think the Entertainer career is base game? Should be, Johnny Zest is in the career at start of a new game.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. Please add pack tags yourself. Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (510 Views)