GA feat "Keep order"

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297-627-919
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug So the feat called "Keep order" - "Win a Grand Arena battle with full squad of Galactic Republic characters" has to be clarified. I went to battle with full Galactic Republic team but in undersized squad (Padme, Anakin, Ashoka). I won, but the feat havent been completed. In this case as I understand I need to go with full 5 members squad into the battle. But this doesnt make sense, couse I were lacking with points against my opponent, so I had to go in undersized squad to have chance for winning round at all.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try battling in GA with undersized GR squad.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Lithuania

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297-627-919
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug So the feat called "Keep order" - "Win a Grand Arena battle with full squad of Galactic Republic characters" has to be clarified. I went to battle with full Galactic Republic team but in undersized squad (Padme, Anakin, Ashoka). I won, but the feat havent been completed. In this case as I understand I need to go with full 5 members squad into the battle. But this doesnt make sense, couse I were lacking with points against my opponent, so I had to go in undersized squad to have chance for winning round at all.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try battling in GA with undersized GR squad.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Lithuania

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GA feat "Keep order"

Community Manager (retired)
@1martis1 Hi there, thanks for the report. This is not a bug because a "Full Squad" is a squad of 5, whereas an "Undersized Squad" is anything less than the maximum number of units you are allowed to take into battle.
Even when you try to get into a Squad Arena battle with less than 5 characters you get the warning "You are attempting to enter battle with a squad that is not full". Same warning is displayed in Grand Arena.

Hope this helps, thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)

All Replies

Re: GA feat "Keep order"

Community Manager (retired)
@1martis1 Hi there, thanks for the report. This is not a bug because a "Full Squad" is a squad of 5, whereas an "Undersized Squad" is anything less than the maximum number of units you are allowed to take into battle.
Even when you try to get into a Squad Arena battle with less than 5 characters you get the warning "You are attempting to enter battle with a squad that is not full". Same warning is displayed in Grand Arena.

Hope this helps, thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)