by terogamusaudiHaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed?] Internet Icon sets not unlocking while having all the pieces

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6 Plus
OS Version iOS 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003456550855
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to my game storage - Hobby Collections - Internet Icon
What do you expect to see? Consistency in displaying marked items
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback As you can see from the screenshots I have attached, there is a little error. It is not displaying properly. I have bought both Fledgling Streamer Station and Iconic Computer Station but somehow it is not marked as such. As of now, I still have the items.

I am planning to purchase the final item in Icon Internet but the item limit is preventing me from doing it, and I am also worried it might mess my game further. So far, I have not noticed any oddities, only that one.

Message 1 of 30 (2,580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Internet Icon sets not unlocking while having all the pieces

@Maria82 could you please open a new bug report, it's not related to this bug. This bug is about the set not unlocking while having all the pieces.

Also closing this post as it's a bit messy. If you still see the issue with the set not unlocking while having all the pieces, please make a new post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 30 of 30 (2,288 Views)

All Replies

Re: Inconsistency in Internet Icon storage

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here.  I bought all 3 of the Internet Icon hobby desks, but it previously showed none purchased (like your screenshots show), and now only shows 2 of the 3 items purchased in the list (at least that's some progress on the bug haha).  Hence, the quest to complete a hobby collection has not been checked off, and I have not received my rewards.

Message 2 of 30 (2,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another screenshot - the quest I completed that was not checked off

Message 3 of 30 (2,471 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I'm glad I was not the only one, @Dolphin720! Thanks, haha!

Just to add, I have bought the last chair of this collection. Back when each Internet Icon item was still being sold separately. That option is no longer available, however. Could that be the reason why we get this error? Did you also only purchase some particular item before completing your collection, @Dolphin720?

Message 4 of 30 (2,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

And also! I noticed another bug! It might be related to this glitch so that's why I'm mentioning it here as well. The "Energy Refill Item Points are not the same" bug has returned. Not sooner after I experienced this problem. I have added another post to the aforementioned bug thread as well.

Update: It is fixed as of now.

Message 5 of 30 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did not purchase the component items separately beforehand.  However, I did notice that when I temporarily put the first internet icon set in storage, it was stored as separate pieces (desk, computer, chair), and when I placed them back in my home, they are still labeled as separate pieces.

Message 6 of 30 (2,412 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Noted @Dolphin720. Might be something else then.

Message 7 of 30 (2,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It may be related; who knows haha.  You could be on to something!  There might be a possible connection between the separation of the Internet Icon sets into their component items in storage and the glitch in the item inventory.

Message 8 of 30 (2,356 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes, maybe @Dolphin720! It is almost similar to the previous bug tho, a graphic problem. We can only wait for a fix. I’m this~ close to cave in and buy the third item but gotta hold off for now Frown

Message 9 of 30 (2,336 Views)

@terogamusaudiHaz what is currently the issue you're having with the game? I see some stuff got fixed for you, but what didn't?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 30 (2,299 Views)