Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Zonapolo
Date/time issue occurred 08/08/18 8:15 PM Central time
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug See attached copy
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See attached copy
What happens when the bug occurs? See attached copy
What do you expect to see? See attached copy
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Zonapolo
Date/time issue occurred 08/08/18 8:15 Central Time
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Blocked a field goal. It was the end of the second quarter, less than 10 seconds left. I had an open return for a TD, saw that a flag was thrown. I correctly assumed it was holding against me on the blocked kick return, so I ran out of bounds to conserve time for an offensive play. The computer accepted the penalty (I think?) and the play resulted in me getting an FG try within 10 yards of where the CPU attempted the kick that I blocked. Please fix this. It’s a little absurd these kinds of things get past your Quality Control people. I’d work for minimum wage (the old minimum too before it got raised everywhere) for the privilege of testing this game and making it better than it is. I’m just saying.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If your testers actually played the game a few times this wouldn’t be a problem. So I don’t know? Fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? Really dumb stuff that doesn’t follow the the rules of football, let alone common sense.
What do you expect to see? I expect you to fix it, firstly. I’d really like you to call me and interview me on my knowledge of this particular product and how I might be an extremely valuable asset to the franchise and your organization if you hired me even as a temp.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There was no crash report this is an in game glitch.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Wtf is this question?
Enter RAM memory size in GB See above

Message 1 of 2 (383 Views)

Re: Field Goal Block/Penalty Glitch

★ Novice

This issue is common to mine https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Turnover-booth-review-bug/m-p/6966775#M80 I really think that this game has an issue when it comes to reviews/penalties after a turnover. Funny thing is that it is was already occuring on previous versions of Madden but apparently it was not a known issue.

Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)