Feats did not track successful mission progress GAC

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Emulator
OS Version Unsure?
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 885-455-513
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Multi part feats don't track progress.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete multi step feats in GAC.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When completing a feat in GAC that is part of a series it does not track progress as you go into the series until after you turn in the previous (that sounds complicated so I'll explain).

There is a feat to win with an undersized team 5 times (part 1 of 2). When you finish this feat, you get part 2 of 2 to win with an undersized team 8 times.

If you win with an undersize team 6 times then it doesn't give progress to the part 2, unless you exit the GAC and go to the feats screen to immediately turn in part 1 before doing the 6th battle. This can't be intended and has put me at a disadvantage toward completing this feat at the same rate as other players.

This bug likely will also occur with the feat to completely clear 18 territories (also a multi-step feat).

I would like the credit for this feat to get credited back...

Screenshot_20190711-212221_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Feats did not track successful mission progress GAC

Community Manager (retired)
@FidelisAnimi Hey there, I just checked the "Know Thy Enemy" Grand Arena Championship Feat and it is working as intended. Once you complete step 1 out of 3 you need to first claim the reward so it can advance to part 2 of 3.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)

All Replies

Re: Feats did not track successful mission progress GAC

Community Manager (retired)
@FidelisAnimi Hey there, I just checked the "Know Thy Enemy" Grand Arena Championship Feat and it is working as intended. Once you complete step 1 out of 3 you need to first claim the reward so it can advance to part 2 of 3.

Thanks!
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)