Error hry

by 5ed232

Original Post

Error hry

★★★ Newbie

Product: Simíci 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? neukazuje
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs, The Sims 4 City Life, The Sims 4 Cottage LIving, The Sims 4 Discover University, The SIms 4 Eco Lifestyle, The Sims 4 Get Famous, The SIms 4 Get to Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 4 Seasons, The sims 4 Snowy Escape,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? nechce stiahnut zakupene baliky a spustiť hra
What happens when the bug occurs? . nechce stiahnut zakupene baliky
What do you expect to see? nechce stiahnut zakupene baliky
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Zakupila som si baliky The SIms 4 Bathroom clutter kit a Everyday clutter kit a ked dam stahovat tak vypisuje ze doslo k chybe mam skontrolovat internetove pripojenie internet je v poriadku a akonahle zapnem hru tak mi vyhodi ze hra Sims 4 nie je naištalovaná

nechce stiahnut zakupene baliky a spustiť hra

Message 1 of 2 (579 Views)

Re: Error hry

Community Manager

Hi @5ed232,

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I'm locking this for topic now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

In case of banned account, please reach out directly to our Terms of Service team.

Thanks!

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (571 Views)