Original Post

Accepted Solution

Enfys Nest unique bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? all
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Apparently Enfys Nest is broken, and not in a good way. It seems that the protection gain does not trigger when she gets hit by Sion and she has the Pain debuff. Here's the video to back my story up ( second 50 and then 59 ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZ_c-GimrI
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When Enfys Nest has the pain debug just hit her with Darth Sion, her unique protection gain will not trigger.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Romania

Apparently Enfys Nest is broken, and not in a good way. It seems that the protection gain does not trigger when she gets hit by Sion and she has the Pain debuff.
Here's the video to back my story up ( second 50 and then 59 ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZ_c-GimrI

Message 1 of 12 (1,292 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Enfys Nest unique bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AlmostPro87 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,760 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AlmostPro87 and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this as a bug now.

Message 2 of 12 (1,761 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've noticed the same bug. She also gains no protection when Sion uses his Torment ability. https://youtu.be/r3pviH4f75Q?t=58s

Message 3 of 12 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can testify to experiecing the same issue.

I will honestly hope this indeed IS a bug.. or else I will be seriously frustrated as I just spent ALOT of money, getting this character to 7* and G12, including skills/omegas etc based on the demonstrated performance.

Today, Nest is not worth it anymore, as she acts extreeemely fragile in Arena against the sith meta.

Message 4 of 12 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hope you guys fix it soon, and by soon I mean a few days because I'll have to say that it's quite frustrating to see my Enfys Nest melt when hit by Darth Sion, especially after spending more than a couple hundred dollars on her.

Message 5 of 12 (1,179 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At 22k health, 40% protection up is 8800.  If Sion is hitting you for 9k, then that is overwhelming the protection up and eating into the base protection giving the illusion that it is broken.

Message 6 of 12 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SandurzGoH wow... then if he hits for 9k and she gains 8800 protection, and assuming what you're saying is correct ( which is not, because the protection gain is applied after the actual hit was done and the damage was taken. If it wasn't like this you'd never kill her without DN ), why does her health drop by 9k? 

Also, I don't mind that you haven't watched the video properly, but you didn't even bother to read the fact that this was already accepted as a bug by an EA representative :D

Message 7 of 12 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did watch your video carefully.  The first hit was for 8577 total, removing all the protection up Nest already had.  Nest also has Health Down, which reduces the overall amount of possible Bonus Protection because that comes from the total HP, not the total Protection. 

The second hit at 59 seconds is RIGHT AFTER Nest used her AoE removing all bonus protection.  Sion then hit for over 14k.  Yes, EA tagged it as a bug "FOR NOW" so they can review it.  No need to have attitude towards others.

Message 8 of 12 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Novice

i'm not going to argue with you bud... it's obvious you're wrong and for some reason you're the only one not seeing it. think whatever you please Standard smile once you'll get enfys and try her yourself you'll understand, but... i sure hope it'll be fixed long before that.

Message 9 of 12 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide

@SandurzGoH the problem with your theory is that she gains bonus protection after the hit not before it. At the 0:50 mark sion only hits her for 6817 damage and she had already been hit once by traya and had bonus protection previous, so she should have gained 17600 bonus protection  yet she gains 0 bonus protection. To me it looks like an issue with Sion pain and the pain damage from when he attacks. When Sion first attacks her at 0:38 mark and she doesn't have pain she gains bonus protection. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,021 Views)