Damage dealt is incorrect

by Sobiet_Doggings

Original Post

Damage dealt is incorrect

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia ZotacGaming ZT-T20600D-10M (RTX 2060)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Any of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Has been happening continuously since I bought the game about a week ago
Summarize your bug Whenever dealing damage to enemies, the "enemy hit" counter displays an incorrect value, OR the player card that shows the enemy's information when you die shows an incorrect value. Occasionally, the enemy hit counter displays a value of over 100, but the enemy is still alive.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Shooting each other seems to trigger this
What happens when the bug occurs? The "enemy hit" message shows a number that is higher than the actual damage dealt OR the player card that shows the enemy's information when you die shows a health value that's lower/different than the enemy hit number
What should be happening instead? Both instances should show the same amount of damage dealt

https://pastebin.com/2RaUcZfm

I chose conquest simply because it's the gamemode I play the most. I believe the bug occurs in every gamemode

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Damage dealt is incorrect

★★ Guide

This was happening prior to patch 1.19. I get hit markers but no enemy hit all the time.

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)