Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX580
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. what freelancers do
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19 2:30
Summarize your bug Game crashes to desktop every time i try to join a mission. i was playing fine with a few crashes here and there, now ... the game is absolutely unplayable. I updated drivers, booted game as administrator. restarted computer, turned of antivirus. nothing works
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? come over
What happens when the bug occurs? crashes to desktop without explanation.
What should be happening instead? i should be able to play a game i spent close to $200 on with two Origin premier and two LoD copies of the game without it crashing every 5 mins. Its a new comp bruh!

Ryzen 7 1800x

16gb Ram

RTX580

Windows 10

Message 1 of 3 (1,680 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing to Desktop

★★★★ Novice

Fixed it. Google  adding virtual memory for Win 10.  Without being optimized Anthem is very taxing on your video card. Runs the card at like 98% load. Adding virtual memory allows your card to borrow space so your GPU doesnt critcally fail. Took 12+ hrs to figure this stuff out. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,581 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Fixed it. Google  adding virtual memory for Win 10.  Without being optimized Anthem is very taxing on your video card. Runs the card at like 98% load. Adding virtual memory allows your card to borrow space so your GPU doesnt critcally fail. Took 12+ hrs to figure this stuff out. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Message 2 of 3 (1,582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

are u still having this issue as I am and I have increased the VM still crashes to desktop without a error or a warning.

Message 3 of 3 (1,362 Views)