Re: Chest not counting towards completion, trophy unobtainable

by brandedrespawn

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just encountered this bug after finishing the game and going to Zeffo to finish the game to 100% exploration on Xbox One X. I have all three of the cosmetic items but the game shows only 2/3 of the chests on the landing pad and began to google what was the deal. 

I have been telling everyone that asks that this is the best Star Wars game I have played in years and have been loving every second but this bug should have been found in the most rudimentary rounds of play testing. This bug has soured it for me as it has been a great many years since I have committed to completing a game to 100% achievements and I am going to leave it alone until it gets patched.

I check everyday to see if there has been any news of a patch to fix this issue, it is disappointing that I can't find a statement from EA letting the fans of the game know that a fix is on the way.

I would very much like Trosen123s question answered please.  :]

After seeing that the issue is being addressed by an EA team member on a post here he asked "Good to hear! Will the fix retroactively update our missing map data for those already affected, or just prevent this from happening to other users?"

Message 41 of 124 (1,842 Views)

★★ Novice

Will the fix update my log or will I have to replay the whole game to get the one glitched chest? 

Message 42 of 124 (1,819 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@trosen123 retroactive. if you return to the part of the map with the chest, it'll count it
Message 43 of 124 (1,810 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue even after repeating the game. 

this is frustrating.

Message 44 of 124 (1,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have everything completed and on zeffo. Imperial dig site says 91% and sage mitkrull says 93%. I have all databank entries. It also says I have 2/4 chest in sage. But i have them all. Even went  back to them and nothing. Whats going on?

Message 45 of 124 (1,784 Views)

Re: Chest bug

★ Apprentice

Same for me on Ilum but in the Jedi temple area underwater where the chest is.

Message 46 of 124 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same Area for me Brother's Bastion. 

Message 47 of 124 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Novice

Devil Same happen to me :'( can't complete chest and secret 100% :'( 

Message 48 of 124 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Novice
@brandedrespawn Excellent, thanks for the information. Is there a rough estimate on when the update may be? Weeks, Months?
Message 49 of 124 (1,636 Views)

★★ Novice
@Dark_Shirou494 I had a similar problem on ilum. During my escape I then climbed the tower and opened the chest at the top of the gate way. BD1 won't open the map and since them the chest I collected is open but doesn't count as being open. Rather annoying.
Message 50 of 124 (1,562 Views)