Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Dual-GTX1060-6G Gaming Nvidia GeForce
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16,0GB RAM Hyperx Fury 2133Mhz
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? I forgot already and I didn't save it.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/20/2019
Summarize your bug As I kick a squadmate from my squad, after few moments I get killed by a bomber so the I try to wait for the next spawn point but the camera did show me the squad member who has been kicked like 5-6 minute before.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to kick out a squad member and wait for a next death and hopefully it will show for you too.
What happens when the bug occurs? The camera not even tried to capture my real squadmate who is on the server but the camera did show me the last kicked player after 5-6 min. (Can't spawn on squad member)
What should be happening instead? Just locking the right squad member (object) instead of a left squad member.

I try to help for twitch as well, if they can make any 'private clip section' reserved for partners or game testers it would be the best choice instead of cutting videos in Premier Pro (where and what was the issue).

Hopefully it might help a lot for the devs. , if I have no permission to clip it and paste it here on EA ANSWERS then please contact me over my e-mail or if you have any questions.

If you guys there have something like this, give an XP to this to support this topic.

https://www.twitch.tv/freakkush7/clip/LovelyTriangularJuiceCoolStoryBob?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=t...

Message 1 of 1 (190 Views)