Bug into lobby+ friend invite

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Rtx3060ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gig 2x8 corsair vengeance
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Philyfail
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Na
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Na
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Na
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not lunching
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Im w8ting in lobby and its lunching, name also not there
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Cannot play today
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06-16-21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Its not lunching, my name is not on the caracter ?! Big bug
What should be happening instead? Reseting menu again but wont lunch
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your game .. fully bug .. yesterday friendmaking bugged alot .. i play one game with friend after its saying hes in a game but hes not .. after disconnected and cannot reach other .. fullly bugggg

• Bugg on .. see where is my name ?! And cannot lunching ..image.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)

Re: Bug into lobby+ friend invite

Community Manager

Hi @PhilYFail

Were you trying to invite a friend who plays on a different platform, or do they also play on PC? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)

★★ Novice

we playing with pc , high spec i5 9600k both me and my friend have this rig and he got 1660ti mine i got rtx 3060ti .. 

Message 3 of 5 (194 Views)

Community Manager

@PhilYFail 

Got it, thanks!

Can we try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can help stop these issues? A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still having any trouble sending invites or if you're still seeing lobby issues after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry but its not our connection, when this happen we need to shut down ea apex legend and retry until its lunch .. when its ur 5th tentative to shut it down and re open .. sometime its work sometime isnt .. when its not working , when we log into other game like league of legend and we dont have any problem…

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)