Broken matchmaking. Facing a guild with 60+ million more gp in TW.

by dglace1

Original Post

Re: TW matchup system horribly flawed - lopsided GP matches

★★★★★ Newbie

To provide more information on our match up: 

Our guild (Coalition of the damned - (https://swgoh.gg/g/33234/coalition-of-the-damned/) has been matched with Empire of Heros (https://swgoh.gg/g/602/empire-of-heroes/)

This is the second time in the last 3 battles that we've been matched with 20m+ plus difference in REGISTERED GP. 

Message 61 of 96 (1,037 Views)

★ Novice

Last TW we have faced with the 7th guild while we were 140s and they were almost 40mil ahead us. But on this one again we have matched with the 35th with 28mil ahead from us. Are yyou kidding?????? I have sent messages to every help and support section about the game but they ignored my messages and closed my tickets... I cant even see my question nor the post. Clearly the lower guilds are being used for the test of new TW rules by bigger guilds in the game

Message 62 of 96 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice
Exact same thing has happened to us. We are 107m and been matched against 133m guild. Spoke to one of thier players and all 50 are participating. This needs addressed asap
Message 63 of 96 (1,023 Views)

Re: Broken matchmaking. Facing a guild with 60+ million more gp in TW.

★ Novice
Why has CG not responded? We were again matched up with a guild 30 M GP above ours.
Message 64 of 96 (934 Views)

★★ Guide
My guild 102 mil. Their guild 66 mil.
Message 65 of 96 (925 Views)

★★ Guide
All I've seen on the forums are it's working as intended, or we are looking into it. I doubt they will release any kind of update mid even, so it doesn't mess things up. That would be a whole new can of space worms.
Message 66 of 96 (910 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any news on this ?

Message 67 of 96 (864 Views)

★★ Guide
I haven't read anything.
Message 68 of 96 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope we'll have news before next TW...

Message 69 of 96 (762 Views)

★ Guide
@CG_MindTricks I know you've said you'll return with an update but we haven't heard anything yet and the next TW is upon us so I just wanted to see if the fix will be on time.
Message 70 of 96 (722 Views)