Bf1 stats reset bug

by Bawzerga22

Original Post

Re: Bf1 stats reset bug

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I’m having same issue and I have contacted EA support and they have done nothing!
Message 21 of 45 (1,596 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Problem has been fixed for me!!
Message 22 of 45 (1,567 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine is fixed. Thank you!
Message 23 of 45 (1,557 Views)

Re: New expansion guns only, progress out of whack, stars missing or added +20!!

EA Community Manager

Hello there,

as mentioned in numerous other threads, there was a short timeframe where the stats could not be fetched correctly. This has since been resolved and was only an intermittent issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Message 24 of 45 (6,675 Views)

Re: New expansion guns only, progress out of whack, stars missing or added +20!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This problem is _NOT_ fixed.  I'm still experiencing the same issue.. I do not have the right amount of stars for the most recent expansion guns for all classes - all other guns are fine.  Please don't treat this like a fixed cased because it's not fixes.. I'm on PC BTW.

P.S. on the mobile app - the right amount of kills are displayed.  DERP!

Message 25 of 45 (1,500 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine hasn't been fixed yet
Message 26 of 45 (1,489 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @sharkfab and @elturtle123,

sorry to hear that there's different information displayed to you. Would you be so kind as posting a screenshot from both the mobile app and the in-game screen? That'd be awesome, thank you in advance.

Message 27 of 45 (1,447 Views)

★★ Novice
Everything is back to normal after the update thanks
Message 28 of 45 (1,436 Views)

EA Community Manager

Great to hear @elturtle123, thanks for the feedback!

Message 29 of 45 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have updated my battlefield 1 a few moths ago and on PS4 I quit the application many times as my rank was 0 and all my guns and classes were locked and reset this bug has not been fixed I was level 30 back to 0 and it isn’t working my online I’d is EASAHTHEDESTROYE

Message 30 of 45 (1,368 Views)