Ads not showing up in STS.

by EnbySim13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ads not showing up in STS.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Tab S6
OS Version Android 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the STS.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see frequent ad offers while playing STS. Instead, I just played 9 rounds and didn't receive a single add offer.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I just began the new STS and did my freebie rounds. I completed 9, the 3 that everyone starts out with plus the refill of 6 from the pro ticket. I didn't receive a single ad. This is really frustrating. One of my favorite parts of the STS is the decent simoleon offers for watching ads, especially now that Emily is gone and our overall simoleon earning potential is less than it was.

Message 1 of 7 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ads not showing up in STS.

★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Will do! My ads did come back, thankfully.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (677 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Same. 😓 I know some players have been experiencing this problem for a long time. This is the first time I've encountered this issue in my game though and it's really bad. I did not get a single ad in my first bakeoff and even my mailbox ads are gone! I haven't had the option to watch a single ad since this morning and this is just bad news to me. I've tried clearing my cache, going to other districts in the game, clicking on sims and actions, restarting the app, restarting my phone, checking the advertising settings in the app. I even uninstalled the game and installed it again. No dice. 😔 Please help.

Message 2 of 7 (833 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

HI @EnbySim13@blackmirrored19! Please could you DM me your player ID, location and the device and OS you use? This issue has already been flagged to studio as a bug but I still would like to collect as much info as possible. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (694 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Will do! My ads did come back, thankfully.
Message 4 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DragonsEye Thank you! I already sent my details. Mine also got fixed yesterday. I'm not sure which of the things I did fixed it or if any of them even fixed it, for that matter. My mailbox ads and STS ads started appearing again yesterday hours after I tried troubleshooting and posted my original comment. I did some more investigating today (July 1) and my mailbox ads and STS ads are all working fine like they were before yesterday (June 30 in my country, at least), when I started the Laundry Reloaded STS. It also appears that my ads and @Brighde13 's ads got fixed at around the same time (we were talking on Reddit). I hope this helps!

Message 5 of 7 (651 Views)

Hero

@blackmirrored19 @EnbySim13  since this issue is fixed, I'll marked it as solved. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 7 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Okay. Thank you @SalixCat !

Message 7 of 7 (638 Views)