unlocking gold skins

by Captain_O_Black

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unlocking gold skins

★★★ Novice

hello beloved BF developers. i had an issue. i have just unlocked this weeks challenge gun in battlefield v deluxe edition and i reached level 10. but i have this problem: i cant use urban blue skin for iron sight which should be unlocked on level 10 and when i wanna choose it, it says that i should reach level 10 first. another problem is that i cant find assignments for gold skins of this week challenge gun in assignments tab.(sorry the name of gun is so tall that i cant memorize it) thank you for all you have made till today and you will make in future.

Message 1 of 9 (1,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: unlocking gold skins

★ Expert

There was a UI update, and my M28 weapon mastery assignment I, predator and urban blue skins all finally showed up today. Others have reported similar.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,265 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

i forgot to say it. my OS is a PC with geforce gtx 1070 and cpu 8700k and other strong parts. i have no problem about my system. thank you again.

Message 2 of 9 (1,369 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you are missing the rank 20 rewards or master assignments please reach out to EA support, they should be able to help you now. Standard smile 

For lower level items we are still looking into that issue. 

How to contact EA support: 

/Atic 
Message 3 of 9 (1,362 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Atic wrote:

If you are missing the rank 20 rewards or master assignments please reach out to EA support, they should be able to help you now. Standard smile 

For lower level items we are still looking into that issue. 

How to contact EA support: 

/Atic 

@EA_AticI've done this 4 times now . EA support is not fixing the problem for me. Still missing M28 Con Tromboncino "Mastery I" assignment. What are my other options? They are telling me its fixed and marking it resolved. But, it is not getting fixed.

Message 4 of 9 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry i do'nt know if i should send it in bug tab or missing content or the others. and btw my problem is when i reached the level 10 of my gun i couldnt find the assignments for gun gold skins.

Message 5 of 9 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Novice

mate how did u report them your case. because i can not find where to do it!

Message 6 of 9 (1,309 Views)

★ Expert

@Captain_O_Black wrote:

mate how did u report them your case. because i can not find where to do it!

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

From there select your game and the issue category. You'll eventually get a place to put a synopsis of the issue and select chat or call back. But, good luck.

No one has been able to resolve the issue for me. My experience has been less than stellar. 4 of the 5 individuals I've dealt with were at least polite, but still haven't been able to resolve the problem. Most were are very confused about how the assignments and unlock systems work, and have bad information. One of them was very rude.

My problem is simple. But, it seems to confuse the heck out of support. Only the first person I worked with was able to unlock the Proficiency I assignment for me. But, they still did not unlock Mastery I, nor the Urban Blue or Predator skins. I've quit even trying to ask for the skins and just focused on the Mastery I assignment. They even have difficulty with that single request.

On my 5th attempt yesterday, I finally got the person tell me they see no "Mastery I" assignment option for the M28 Con Tromboncino to grant me. The only thing he had was "Proficiency I" So, either the systems database they use to unlock things hasn't been properly updated for this weapon. Or they aren't looking in the right place.

Message 7 of 9 (1,282 Views)

★ Expert

There was a UI update, and my M28 weapon mastery assignment I, predator and urban blue skins all finally showed up today. Others have reported similar.

Message 8 of 9 (1,266 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the confirmation @DigitalHype. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 9 of 9 (1,226 Views)