You can kill any Friendly tank 100% easy and fast and anyone inside.

by EvonosWind

Original Post

You can kill any Friendly tank 100% easy and fast and anyone inside.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.12.2018
Summarize your bug You can kill any Friendly tank 100% easy and fast and anyone inside.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you enter a tank as Gunner with High sensitivity set on aiming or just a freaking high DPI and throw your Mouse around like a Maniac. Your body glitches out of the map it seems and will kill YOU and the ENTIRE TANK ( Ofc including the driver and any other passenger )
What happens when the bug occurs? Tank Destroys itself , killing anyone inside it. out of map deserteur kill.
What should be happening instead? Nothing just a * Throwing his mouse around. Not dieing for being out of map While being Insidie the map.

If you enter a tank as Gunner with High sensitivity set on aiming or just a freaking high DPI and throw your Mouse around like a Maniac.

Your body glitches out of the map it seems and will kill YOU and the ENTIRE TANK ( Ofc including the driver and any other passenger )

Video of it Showing it Entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn91vOKMcT4

Also to add its 100% Reproduceable . and spreading fast i saw it now in the last 8 matches happen.

Affects any mode with tanks abviously. didnt test if it works on planes too.

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)

Re: You can kill any Friendly tank 100% easy and fast and anyone inside.

★★★ Newbie

This haven’t happened to me yet, but I play on Xbox and the same thing has happened to me once. Just it never happened again after that. The best thing I think you can do is just to restart your game if you haven’t tried that. Or even restart your PC. That could help.

Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: You can kill any Friendly tank 100% easy and fast and anyone inside.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It has nothing to do with my pc. It's a bug of battlefield V if you move your Mouse extremely fast the game thinks your outside the map and kills you and the tank. Even if your not the driver. 

100% reproduce able.

Any player can do that to anyone. 

It can't happen on consoles cause the movement can't be as fast as on PC. 

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)