Wow

by HDrag

Original Post

Wow

★★★★ Apprentice

Absolutely the worst gaming experience available. From the low level cheats, that you allow, to the high level cheats, that have always been here, to your ridiculous screen hang ups and laggy servers and beyond stupid t-shirts and hats. I guess seeing as how YOU quit, I shall do the same. Just the worst thing ever. Wow, what a fall you took EA. Talk about NOTHING to play for. No community, no communication in game. Just awful. You ruined it for good.

Message 1 of 11 (1,227 Views)

Re: Wow

★★★★ Pro
@HDrag It's a shame to hear you go, perhaps a little time away will make the game more fresh for you if you decide to come back.

As for the community part I have to strongly disagree as the community here on AHQ, the CMs and the self governing community on reddit, Facebook, Twitter and Discord are some of the greatest communities in gaming.

Just remember, it's not up to EA to form communities but up to us as the players to build communities around EA Standard smile
Message 2 of 11 (1,140 Views)

★ Guide

The cheating is so high that I had to ask, "Do I cheat too so at least I can get into this game and enjoy some of it?" OR Forget about it and play great games I enjoy again and again.  I decided to not play this game instead of become a 'cheater'.

Really this is a great game -- it's amazingly real and fun -- but the cheaters destroyed this game.  I hope DICE/EA figure out an anti cheating system that no one can get thru to multiplayer with in the future. Multiplayer across the globe would be interested in eliminating the cheating from the gaming world!

Message 3 of 11 (1,053 Views)

★ Apprentice

I report the cheater the way EA/Dice have asked and when I do I and the comment of "Another cheater you will do nothing about." There are level 500 playing this game with cheats since day 1 and still playing. WA/Dice do not have any anticheat running in this game.

Message 4 of 11 (1,014 Views)

★ Guide

It's sadly true. I remember a couple of games -- where we were running into less cheating and I could hear on the chat expressions of JOY about this game and how exciting and fun it was! This game and other multiplayer games HAVE TO have some kind of separate system where you get your soldier from their database stripped of codes and cheats that won't allow any add-ons from outside sources!

THEY HAVE TO DO THIS for the future of multiplayer. So sad that cheaters have ruined so much.  I chose not to play rather than join them in their cheating.

Message 5 of 11 (997 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HDrag In regards to cheats i think it's a problem with the software required to combat cheating. It's either not good enough and if it is good enough it's too intrusive on our PC's and usually gives a performance hit.

Take a look at what happened with Doom Eternal and their anti-cheat, they implemented it and then got a ton of complaints. So what do you do if you're not able to implement a good enough anti cheat? It's a no win almost.

I am not defending cheats btw, you just have to understand cheat software/programs are getting better and smarter whilst anti-cheats remain limited. But i agree this needs to be a prime focus.

On a side note i have never really had an issue with the battlefield community, it's one of the finest out of any multiplayer game.
Message 6 of 11 (969 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Real_Noobalishus I said no community in game. Some modes start by saying teamwork is the key to victory. Kinda hard to have teamwork when I can't communicate with more than 3 other player don't you think? I see and hear all kinds of things on Reddit. Not a lot positive for you there either.
Message 7 of 11 (913 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarbonCarl I hear you CC but there is NO anti cheat happening or trying to happen with this game.
Message 8 of 11 (912 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@HDrag That’s disappointing, they should at least implement something and build on that.
Message 9 of 11 (887 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarbonCarl I and countless others couldn't have said it any better CarbonCarl. I don't expect to be the best and I am not. As an average player all I've ever wanted is to play even and have fair game play. Hard to find.
Message 10 of 11 (882 Views)