AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Assignments
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.09.2019 after new patch
Summarize your bug Weapon mastery V assignment for LMG LS/26 will not complete, it is completed but will not process. Not giving me skin reward or new assignment (Gold muzzle and Mastery VI assignment)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix assignments PLEASE
What happens when the bug occurs? It rustle my jimmies. (nothing happens, that is kind of the problem we are facing here. )
What should be happening instead? We should get the reward we deserve after completing these silly assignment demands.

Please fix this, I was close to all gold on  this gun (latest LMG). And it all worked fine before the patch,  so IT  IS something you changed.
Please fix this promptly,  grinding skins is all we have left after most other fun aspects is killed off Frown 

(Kom igjen DICE, dette klarer  dere.   Hvorfor  er det så vanskelig å gi oss det vi vil ha mest, morro ?  )

Message 1 of 7 (853 Views)

Re: Weapon assignment bugs

★★★ Newbie

Im having same issue with P08 carbine one the Mastery VI assignment

Message 2 of 7 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @knallpistol @Chuck_Th3_Reaper 

sorry to hear that! Is this issue still occuring for you right now?

~Demz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes the issue is still occurring for me.

Message 4 of 7 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Demz yes, I tried to clear cache but that didn't help.
Message 5 of 7 (735 Views)

Betreff: Weapon assignment bugs

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you both! I have sent this on. 

~Demz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 7 (729 Views)

Betreff: Weapon assignment bugs

★★★★★ Novice

I still have this exact same problem, same assignment/s not finishing correctly, not  getting  rewards ( gold skin part  and new  mastery mission).  This really drags down the experience for me and many other players having the same issue with weapon mastery missions not completing.

Message 7 of 7 (628 Views)