PS4 - Trial Player Issue

by schmoofadoop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 - Trial Player Issue

★★★ Newbie

I did play the trial years ago... I've never purchased BF5.

Today I wish to finally purchase the game which is currently on sale via PSN for $9.99 but I CANNOT because it says I already own the game.

So I download the game... and now in the game itself it says I'm a trial player and need to upgrade.

The only option it gives me is the "Definitive Edition" for $59.99...

I just read a bunch and see this mentioned many times regarding XBL players but nothing about PSN. 

I was told to ask EA to remove the "trial" from my account but I can't find any way to actually contact them, everything just pushes me to this forum....

Thanks for any help you may offer...

Message 1 of 2 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 - Trial Player Issue

Community Manager

Hey @schmoofadoop

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the PlayStation Support team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately we don't have any visibility on the PSN account system, so if there's something on the account that thinks you're still on the trial I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to see it. 

You can find more info on how to get in touch with them over at the PlayStation Support website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)

All Replies

Re: PS4 - Trial Player Issue

Community Manager

Hey @schmoofadoop

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the PlayStation Support team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately we don't have any visibility on the PSN account system, so if there's something on the account that thinks you're still on the trial I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to see it. 

You can find more info on how to get in touch with them over at the PlayStation Support website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (430 Views)