Lagging and stat report

by FNdaigle

Original Post

Lagging and stat report

★★ Newbie

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! Ever since the last update the game has been acting up with constant lagging issues and you are unable to see your game report after each match, I shouldn’t be experiencing any sort of lag with 200mbs download! Please fix this 

Message 1 of 8 (600 Views)

Re: Lagging and stat report

★★★ Newbie
@FNdaigle I don't get the lag you're reporting. However, the server "could not fetch your report." I don't know where my rank or rewards stand. This is a recent bug for me.
Message 2 of 8 (561 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm looking for the fix to the cannot fetch also.

Message 3 of 8 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issues.  Lots of lagging and no reports after the match unless in Firestorm.  Though, I will add that I have experienced the same lag in other games.  However, it all started around this time.

Message 4 of 8 (526 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issues   ps4

Message 5 of 8 (495 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

For the error and the end of round we have a dedicated topic here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PATCH-5-2-UNABLE-TO-FETCH-YOUR-REPORT/m-p/8524084#M22753 

For the lagg have you had a look on our connective guide?  https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Its not connection. The lag also makes your avatar move in ways you didnt input. As a long time playstation user. Im aware of all the precautions one should take to clear up an issue before going anywhere to report it.
Message 7 of 8 (408 Views)

EA DICE Team

Could be HDD issue if streaming of assets and terrain not doing as it should, do you have another HDD with your ps4? @twiztidhitmen 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 8 (378 Views)